Wednesday, April 1, 2009
About Me
- Name: Kristy Taylor Fishburn
- Location: Eudora, Kansas, United States
Previous Posts
- Leaving for Australia 3/24/09
- Erik's last weekend 2-28-09
- Morag Farm
- Our first rugby game - Crusaders vs. Hurricanes 2-...
- Kiwi Crawl - Pub Crawl, Queenstown 2-14-09
- Happy Valentine's Day to us...with a bungy jump!
- Gondola and Luge Rides 2-14-09
- Erik's Pig Farm 2-13-09
- The Scenery - Lake Pukaki and Mt. Cook 2-15-09
- Whitewater Rafting
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
sorry about the deleted comment...too many typos, looked like Luke typed it! I am pregnant and tired is my only excuse! I meant to say:
it's breathtaking...who would have thought the small town girl would see the world. I always knew you would do amazing things, but you surprised even me. I am sooooo happy to see you live your dreams and get to live a few of my own through you! Take care of yourself - I am missing you like CRAZY!
Amazing photos--thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us! The skydiving makes me dizzy just looking at it!
We miss you both!
Take care,
Vicki
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home