Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to us...with a bungy jump!

The drop







The bridge we DID jump from

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy Taylor Fishburn said...

We would love to see who is visiting our blog so please feel free to leave comments on all of our posts. We would love to hear from you!
Kristy

February 16, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Ryann Chanderin said...

oh my gosh!
how scary!! you guys are so brave!!

February 24, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I really can't believe you guys actually did that- you never cease to amaze me!!! You're so crazy!!

February 24, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

Holy guacamole! My stomach is doing flip flops just thinking about it (I'm TERRIFIED of heights!!!!) So many exciting things - I can't wait until you are back and I can hear it all from you first hand!!! Miss you so much...baby #2 is another boy, I couldn't be happier! Take care of yourself...I would love to call you, do you have a number? You can e-mail me....

February 24, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

Holy guacamole! My stomach is doing flip flops just thinking about it (I'm TERRIFIED of heights!!!!) So many exciting things - I can't wait until you are back and I can hear it all from you first hand!!! Miss you so much...baby #2 is another boy, I couldn't be happier! Take care of yourself...I would love to call you, do you have a number? You can e-mail me....

February 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my little Katie Ann!!! Are you crazy? That bridge probably doesn't have anything on Wilsons Bridge! LOL!!! Seriously, I can't wait to hear all your stories. (I bet you have some amazing ones!) I miss you so much. Live it up Girl!
Love You!
Nikki

March 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home