Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brown Eye



We had a temporary addition to the family. As I was getting cows in one morning I found a little duckling. I brought him home for the day and we had so much fun with him! I named him Brown Eye. As you can see he was very cuddly and loving.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo.
Beautiful pictures.

Nice blog.

Please visit:
http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.

October 22, 2008 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

what a cute duck! How fun! I am missing you! We got moved, I think you tried to call me in the middle of it all and my phone was acting up and would not answer even though I hit send! I am sorry I missed you - try me again sometime! It looks like you all are having fun and staying very busy - where will you go next? (I personally am hoping for exotic Southern Indiana - we miss you!) :) Take care of yourself - love you!

October 22, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger MaKenize Beebe said...

Miss Taylor i will make not comment about the duck, but he is cute though!:) okay life in Eudora is really boring now, and ur trip needs to get over like soon we all miss u over here....:(

October 30, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home