Monday, September 29, 2008
About Me
- Name: Kristy Taylor Fishburn
- Location: Eudora, Kansas, United States
Previous Posts
- Looking Down on Queenstown
- Puzzling World
- Blossom Festival in Alexandra
- It's My Birthday!
- At the Beach in Christchurch
- Young Farmers Ball
- Shearing Sheep at Charlotte's
- Hostels
- How funny!
- Backyard Barnyard
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
2 Comments:
It looks like you are having a BLAST - the scenery is amazing and you are doing some fun stuff, I want to go to the crazy house! Fun! Hope things are going well with your host family. You are getting really good at the blog thing and picture taking! I miss you, we will be moving soon, our house sold and Luke turns one in less than 2 weeks - AHHHHH! I promise I will get your ranch mailed though!!!! Love you!
Hey kiddo looks great their. I love the scenery. Hope all is good at your new place. We was thinking about you had'nt heard any thing in a while. Thanks for the E-mail I usely dont check it to offten Im glad I did. Looks Like A fantasy place where you had the picnic I wish I could take your mom their but you know that wont happen (Airplanes) HaHaHa. How are you? Hope your health is good, not sick from the winter.And hows fish he looks like he's having fun. You both do and thats the main thing play hard work less and sleep more Love you lots and lots The old guy. ME
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home