Tuesday, April 28, 2009
About Me
- Name: Kristy Taylor Fishburn
- Location: Eudora, Kansas, United States
Previous Posts
- Sydney Opera House
- Party Time in Sydney
- The Scubar
- Sydney, Australia Cruise
- Sydney, Australia
- The Big Banana
- Australian Outback Spectacular
- Mr. What's-His-Name
- Frasier Island
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
5 Comments:
WOW!!!!! The sky is no longer the limit for you two. You have done some amazing things on your adventure, and I cannot wait to see you and hear the stories for my self. I miss you sooo much
Love,
Nikki
HAHAHA, I AM SO JELOUS, YOU CRAZY PEOPLE! MISS U
This looks like so much fun!!! Beautiful pictures!
Good to know you are having a wonderful time!
Ruth
Holy Cow!!!!! I am TERRIFFIED of heights and will probably have nightmares tonight just from seeing the pics! Is there anything you won't try?!?!? You are SO STINKIN' BRAVE!!! Glad you are having an amazing time - but can't wait to have you home!
Wow, the skydiving looked awesome!! You are two brave people ;) And I think you should stop by Norway on your way home to the US. I miss you! Love, Cathrine Elisabeth
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home