Our Fiji Adventure 12/7 - 12/14
Lookout point
Wow he's happy!
Sami cutting open a coconut
Snorkeling or butt crack watching?
Is he shaking it again?!
Looks good!
Lemba helping us make our hats
And Tiki
Us with Sami
Us with Eunice
Enjoying the pool while looking out at the beach
The moon at sunrise
Don't quit your day job!
Coconut icecream YUM!
Great mullet!
Sami shaving a coconut
Tiki, Sami and Eunice
The handbag we made out of palm leaves
King of the dance floor
Trying to show the girls up
And we have a winner! WOO HOO!
The crab race
I'm with the band
And another one
I got chosen for a dance
The view from our porch
Let's just say Fish enjoyed vacation
Our welcoming committee
Does this look familiar to anyone?!
Leaving for Mana Island
4 Comments:
To say I am jealous is the understatement of the year!!!!!!!! IT looks amazing! I always jokingly say that I want to go to Fiji and you are there!!!! I always say it but I mean it, I am so happy for you! Miss you lots! Shortly after you get back I will be a mama to two babies, so you will have to come visit this summer before you are on to your next adventure! Have a very Merry Christmas and a fun New Year - I love you!
Merry Christmas Kristy and Fish!!
We are missing you! Looks like you all are having a great time. We are having a lazy Christmas day and enjoying our newest family member. Her name is Lucy. She is black and tan with white feet and she weighs in at about 10 lbs. Your guessed it.....a puppy! Beagle/Bassett (we think!) We rescued her from the pound on Tuesday and she seems to be adjusting well. Hope you all are having a blessed Christmas! We wish you a fabulous new year! We promise to do a better job of keeping in touch in '09. We love you. Be safe and take care of each other!
Love ya bunches ~ D,M,A,A,A & L
Hellooooo! What a beautiful place, you guys must had so much fun there! I miss you a lot, one year has gone since I left eudora but looks like it was yesterday! I love to read your blog keep updating it, because thats the only way I can know about you guys!
Oh yeah, good news, now I am a college girl, I had a great grade in my big test and got accepted in a great university in my state!
love you guys, cant wait to see you again!
Beijos, Tchau!
Hey, its me you can tell by the spelling. I loved your hair in the pic, when you was the lucky one to join in on the dancing you looked really good!!!! Sorry, I havent posted much. Mom tell's me when and what is going on.Hope all is well lots of Loveeee ME
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home