Travels of Days 4 and 5
These pictures were taken while staying at Nicki's sisters house. Fish went turkey hunting at night and shot about 20 turkeys out of a tree. We went to pick them up the next morning. Needless to say, they don't have a turkey season or limit. The other scenery pictures were taken while we were still visiting the north island.
3 Comments:
The pictures are amazing, can't imagine being there to see it in real life! Sorry about the cold potty - yuck! Hope you are settling in well and adjusting ok - miss you already! I have started your book for you, hopefully I can update it as you update your blog so I can give it to you as soon as you get back! Love ya!
Hello! The pictures are great, you guys look like having lots of fun! I hope you guys are adjusting ok over there, I cant wait to see more pictures! Miss you guys!
Hay chic, mom said it was cold over thier. It's 97 heat index of 110 in miller your not missing anything. My net has been down Ill try to do a little better on my letters hope all is well.LOVE DAD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home