Monday, April 7, 2008

I hope you dance!


Well, I always knew you would chase your dreams, and catch them. You have accomplished so much - graduating from college, becoming a teacher and Ag Advisor, hosting a foreign exchange student, living on your own, traveling the world, and now - an adventure to New Zealand! I am sooooo proud of you and happy for you!!!!!

You will have so much fun and make new friends in New Zealand. I know you will miss people here in the States - but home is where your heart is, not a state, country or continent. Home is where you feel safe and happy and loved - it can be anywhere and everywhere.

I am really looking forward to keeping up with your adventure via this blog - I will live vicariously through you! You are so brave and strong - don't lose that!!! I so admire that about you, your strong will. You can and will have anything in life that you want.

I will be thinking of you often and pray for you daily - don't ever feel alone!

Good luck with your adventure and although I know you will be busy - keep in touch - I will miss you, but "My Heart Will Go On"! ; - )

Swim in the sea, drink of the deep, embrace the mystery of all you can be....THIS IS YOUR TIME.

I love you.

Love,

Candice

6 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

I love your new map! You will see me checking it regularly especially once you are in New Zealand!!! Can't wait to see you in June! Love you! Candice

May 20, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Miss Goossen said...

Holy cow chica! What an adventure!
I wish I could come too. DANG! Blessings on all of your experiences, good or bad. Remember, good experiences make you happy in the moment, bad experiences will make you laugh in the future :)

Like Candice, I will live vicariously through you!

-A Passage for Service-

"In all you do whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
~ Colossians 3:17

June 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and fish have a wonderful time, I know you were really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see what you do.
Emma

July 3, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

KT! All I can say is, "Thank you Lord for answering so many prayers for KT through the high school years and since. Thank you for allowing me to share in her life and see her grow, breaking free-leaving the pain and the past behind and running toward a future of hope. Thank you Lord for protecting her in the future. Thank you for showing her Your faithfulness." You go girl! GO! GO! GO! (Stop and thank God for His goodness!)
Love you- Muv!

July 4, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Justin Wellman said...

Hey did you make there with no problems. your mother paid for me to park at the airport I tried not to take it but she made me well i guess i will talk to you tomorrow have fun!!

Peace and Love
Justin

July 9, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us Know ASAP when you get there. Hope all went well. Love MOM and DAD (Some flight yaa)

July 10, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home