Monday, August 1, 2011

Hiking and Castlerigg


Castlerigg





Sam and I

Charlotte and I had the best day! We went for a hike and the weather was perfect! We climbed to the top of this mountain at Ullwater's and then went on to Castlerigg which was a sight similar to Stonehenge. I was so excited to go see the stones but when I got there I was quite disappointed because it was so small. Charlotte and I spent the afternoon sunning in the grass and having a picnic lunch. She told me that I must have brought the sunshine with me. This is such a rainy country and it's only sprinkled for about 20 minutes one day since I've been here! The weather is sunny and 70's. It's so nice to enjoy the sunshine when there's a cool breeze. Much different than Kansas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home