Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An accident waiting to happen 11/9/08



Oh my! Could New Zealand surprise us anymore?! This was a bridge that we had to cross by car!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

Holy crap - scary bridge, Indiana Jones bridge, "Death's Corner", helicopter door flying open - I am glad I am living VICARIOUSLY through you - I don't know if I would survive!!! All your pics are so wonderful - New Zealand is soooooooo beautiful - Joe and I would love to go there someday! (Will you be our tour guide?!?!?) You seem to be having a wonderful time and I am soooo happy for you - miss you so much!!!!

November 25, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo hope alls going well I cant get the darn PH number to work. Hope I caught u before u went to fige have a good time send pic Looooveee Me.

December 1, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home