Monday, September 29, 2008

Backyard Barnyard




Since we live on a sheep farm we are obviously surrounded by sheep. Our landlord just fenced about 4 ewes in our backyard. Since it's lambing time we soon had miniature fuzz balls crying in our yard. I love them! When they were born I would go catch them and hold them - momma didn't really care for that. Soon I wanted to add one to our family but after bringin it into the house I soon realized that the crying was a little more annoying when it wasn't with its momma. The momma's started trying to hide her babies from me - lucky me I found them anyway! Unfortunately the little bugger's are too fast for me to catch now. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!! how are you two doing? the sheep are super cute! and your house is creepy looking lol

September 29, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home